Here a 7 reasons why companies put employees under surveillance:
- You’re a threat
- The company is digging up dirt to justify firing you, is trying to push you out, or force you to quit
- You’ve filed a workers compensation claim and they’re trying to prove that you’re lying about or exaggerating damages claimed or injuries sustained
- You’re a whistleblower and they’re trying to discredit or invalidated the claims you’ve brought against the executives, management or company as a whole
- You’re dealing with SWF and SWM psychos
- You’ve done something wrong or illegal such as money laundering or treason that puts the company in financial harm
- They want to paint you a certain way for some other reason that is not listed above.