6. You can provide resources such as websites or role documentations for them to train themselves
7. You can stay away from pointless debates and arguments with this person. Just let them win.
8. You can avoid badmouthing and gossiping about this person to others - unless you're talking to the office haters or drama mangers, gossiping will only make you look bad
9. You can mind your business, focus on your job and let him or her be the idiot that he or she is destined to be
10. Or my favorite, You can thank God you are not them and keep it moving
Let's take a look at a few real life idiot coworker case study examples and notes on how we here at FGCC would respond