Please know that
God does not give us a spirit of fear. We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. Many times things become easier when we her the words or testimonies of others. We can learn so much from those who have come before us and who have sound insights in areas that we are growing. If you are struggling with fear in your career or personal life bless read through the following quotes or words of wisdom about being fearless, not being afraid and overcoming inhabilitating fears.
Fearless Quotes - Words of Wisdom for Handling Fears
- "Being Fearless isn't being 100% not fearful. It's being terrified but jumping anyway." - Taylor Swift
- "Let everything happen to you beauty and terror. Just keep going. No feeling is final!" - Rainer Maria Rilke. My love please don't give up. Keep working towards achieving your goals.
- "Fearlessness is the first requisite of spirituality. Cowards can never be moral!" - Mahatma Gandhi. Cowards are scared to stand up for what is right, moral or just.
- "True morality consists not in following the beaten track, but in finding the true path for ourselves and fearlessly following it." - Mahatma Gandhi. Everyone's path is different. Find yours and travel it. Don't confine yourself to walking on roads that have already been repeatedly travelled.
- "Fearlessness presupposes calmness and peace of mind" - Mahatma Gandhi