Page 10 of 12
How To Respond to enemies (continued)
- Protect yourself without directly responding to them. Renew your mind and guard your heart
- Excluding covering them with love, try and stay emotionally and mentally detached from them and their actions. As an initial response or outcry, its okay to be angry but sin not. Don't linger in your feelings.
- Don't fester in defeat. Don't allow yourself to become hateful, bitter, jaded or unforgiving. Feel free to pray to God for help with your emotions.
- "Let no man pull you so low as to hate him"- MLK (Martin Luther King Jr.)
- Where possible stay physically distant from your enemy. Of course this is less possible when its a coworker, boss or other person that you work with