How do enemies bless us?
Blessed are those who are persecuted for rigtheousness sake Mat 5. We rejoice in our sufferings knowing that sufferings produces endurance and endurance produces character and character produces hope and hope does not put us to shame. Romans 5:
What are the benefits of having enemies? How are enemies a strong blessing?
- Enemies challenge you to do better, be stronger, fight harder, to achieve your goals
- Enemies make you alert - Knowing your opposition exists is half the battle
- Enemies cause you to be aware of yourself, the culture in which you live and the environment in which you work
- Enemies force you to become more effective. Enemies will try and tear you down and sabatoge everything you try to achieve. You will just become more effective in acheiving your goals as a result.
- Enemies expose your weaknesses. Know that your strength comes from the Lord. His strength is made perfect in your weakness. Let them haters expose on!!! The more exposure the stronger the Lord will make you.
- Enemies make you appreciate the small things in life. They keep you from taking things for granted