Page 3 of 4
Insightful Quotes About Kindness To Live By (continued)
- No one is born hating another person ... People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite." - Nelson Mandela. Are you a hater? Do you love to be hateful? Or are you a lover? Do you know that love is kind?
- "Take very little notice on those people who choose to treat you poorly. It is how they are defining their story not yours." - Lei Wah. Keep you head up and hang in there. Ignore your haters. What they think of you in none of your business. Let them hate but be kind to them anyway.
- "Its not our job to play judge and jury, to determine who is worthy of our kindness and who is not. We just need to be kind, unconditionally and without ulterior motive, even or rather, especially when we'd prefer not to be." - Josh Radnor. Gotta to love your enemies. Love is kind. Have to be kind to the unkind.
- "Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're fake, it means you are mature enough to control your emotions." - Unknown Grown Woman or Man
- "Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness or despair but manifestations of strength and resolution." - Khalil Gibran