Page 2 of 4
Insightful Quotes About Kindness To Live By
- "Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love." - Lao Tzu
- "Such simple and steady acts of kindness are the essence of love, the substance of life." - Llyod D. Newell. Be consistently kind.
- "We are constituted so that simple acts of kindness, such as giving to charity or expressing gratitude, have a positive effect on our long term moods. The key to the happy life, it seems, is the good life: a life with sustained relationships, challenging work, and connections to the community." - Paul Bloom
- "Many men fail because they do no see the importance of being kind and courteous to the men under them. Kindness to everybody always pays for itself." - Charles M Schwab
- "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - The late, great Maya Angelou. Take a look at the man in the mirror. Think about how you go around making people feel. Would your parents and grand parents be proud of your actions? How about your spouse? Would you want your children to be treated the way you treat others? More importantly, would the good Lord be pleased with your behavior?