Lessons Learned From The Khloe, Tristan and Jordyn Cheating Scandal (continued)
People Don't Change
- LL: Tristan cheated on Khloe at least once before and he allegedly cheated on his first baby mother with Khloe. His actions reflect that of a cheater. From the wisdom of the late great Maya Angelou when a person shows you who they are believe them
- CA: Companies should carefully analyze an employee's history and background and an employee should thoroughly vet a company. Both parties should be very informed of what they are getting into to prevent living in regret.
- LL: People will believe what they wan't to believe. You may not always be afforded the benefit of the doubt. Khloe appeared convinced that Jordyn broke up her family and had sexual relations with Tristan until Black twitter took her to task. Jordyn denied both and has offered to take a lie detector test
- CA: Within your career in Corporate America, no matter what you do, no matter what you say, no matter how you dress, no matter how you look, no matter how good your work, no matter how strong your qualifications, there are going to be people who won't like you, won't respect you and go out of their way to discredit you and plot against you. There will be no convincing them other than what they have been preconditioned to think. It is what it is. Let them do what they do and keep it moving. Stay in peace.
- LL: Jordyn is 21. At 34, Khloe is substantially older than her and Kim and Kourtney and their friends are old enough to be the girl's mother. Instead of having grace and imparting wisdom on the child they bullied her. Their fans of all ages bullied her.
- CA: You'd be surprise at the age of some the biggest bullies, instigators and drama mongers in Corporate America. Many are old as dirt and have been misbehaving without punishment for decades. Stay prayed up.
- LL: It wasn't enought to bully and embarrass Jordyn, the wanted to crucify her at the stakes. They wanted her to live eternally condemned. They appear to have wanted to break her spirit.
- CA: One of the oldest tools of harrassment and intimidation next to strategic exclusion is to break your spirit. You are worthy, you are mighty, you are strong. Don't let your spirit be broken by those you work with. Don't allow yourself to be pulled into their sphere of misery. Don't allow self doubt to creep through.